Nintendo Switch Warranty Conditions
24 MONTHS COMMERCIAL GUARANTEE (NINTENDO HARDWARE)
This warranty covers the Nintendo consoles, including the original software loaded in the internal memory of the respective Nintendo console at the time of purchase (the " Nintendo System Software ") and all controls included in the console packaging ( the "Nintendo Controls" ). For the purposes of this warranty, the Nintendo console and the Nintendo System Software are collectively referred to as the " Product ".
Subject to the terms and exclusions detailed below, Nintendo Ibérica, SA (" Nintendo "), domiciled at C / Azalea 1 - Building D, Miniparc 1 - El Soto de la Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid). original consumer who buys the Product (" you ") that, during a period of 24 months following the date of first purchase of the Product by you in Spain or within the European Economic Area and Switzerland, the Product will be free from defects in material and manufacturing.
EXCLUSIONS OF THE COMMERCIAL GUARANTEE
This commercial warranty does not cover :
• software (other than the Nintendo System Software) or games (whether or not they were included with the Product at the time of purchase);
• accessories, devices or other items intended to be used with the Product, but that were not manufactured by or for Nintendo (whether or not they were included with the Product at the time of purchase);
• the Product, if it was purchased outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland;
• the Product, if it has been resold, or used for commercial or rental purposes;
• the Product, if it suffers accidental damages, for negligence of you and / or for that of a third party, for unreasonable use, for modification, for having been used with products not supplied, not licensed or not authorized by Nintendo to be used with the Product (for example, unauthorized updates of games, copying devices, adapters, adapters or accessories unauthorized), computer virus transferred via Internet connection, computer virus transferred by device not licensed by Nintendo or other forms of electronic communication, for the use of the Product without observing the corresponding indications, or for any other cause that is not related to material or manufacturing defects;
• defects in the Product that are caused by the use of rechargeable batteries or batteries that are defective, damaged or leaking, or by any other use of rechargeable batteries or batteries that are not in accordance with the corresponding instructions;
• the gradual reduction of the capacity and performance of the Product's rechargeable battery over time. (To avoid any doubt, it will not be considered as a defect of material or manufacture of this Product);
• the Product, if it has been opened, modified or repaired by a person or company not belonging to Nintendo or its authorized representatives, or if its serial number has been altered, modified or deleted;
• the loss of any information uploaded or stored in the Product by any person outside of Nintendo or its authorized representatives;
• the loss of data or any other content -for example, software- as a consequence of formatting the memory of the Product (or the SD / micro SD card or any other external storage device that is used with the product); or
• the loss of data or any other content as a consequence of deleting a Nintendo Network ID registered or linked to the Product.
HOW TO MAKE USE OF THIS COMMERCIAL GUARANTEE
To use this commercial guarantee, you must:
• inform Nintendo of the defect in the Product within 24 months after the date of purchase of the Product by you ;
• return the Product to Nintendo within 30 days after the notification of said defect to Nintendo.
To make use of this guarantee, please contact the Consumer Service Department .
Before sending the Product to Nintendo Technical Assistance Service, you must delete or delete any information or private or confidential file.
By submitting the product to Nintendo, you agree and acknowledge that Nintendo will not be responsible for any loss, deletion or damage to your files or information that has not been deleted or deleted . Nintendo strongly recommends that you make a backup copy of any information that you do not delete or delete. Please note that, depending on the type of repair, the data stored in the Product's memory may be deleted, and that after such repair it may be impossible to read or import back into the Product the data or other content that you have stored in your SD / micro SD card or any other external storage device.
When sending the Product to the Consumer Service, we ask you to:
1. use the original packaging when possible;
2. Provide a description of the defect;
3. Attach a copy of your proof of purchase, indicating the date of purchase of the Product.
If, after inspecting the Product, Nintendo admits that the Product is defective, Nintendo will repair or replace the defective part or replace the relevant element of the Product at no cost.
If the warranty period of 24 months has ended at the time the defect is reported to Nintendo or if the defect is not covered by this warranty, Nintendo may be willing, at its sole discretion, to repair or replace the part causing the defect. defect or replace the relevant element of the Product. For more information or, in particular, to know the details of the costs of these services, please contact the Consumer Service.
This commercial guarantee does not affect the rights you may legally have as a buyer of consumer goods. The rights described here are in addition to those contemplated by law.
SELLER'S LEGAL WARRANTY
This additional commercial warranty does not affect the rights you may legally have as a buyer of consumer goods. In case of lack of conformity with the contract, the seller is legally responsible, and the consumer and user has the right to repair the Product, its replacement, the price reduction or the termination of the contract, in accordance with the provisions of Title V of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. These legal rights are independent and compatible with this Nintendo commercial warranty.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO THE LEGAL
a) The Product is guaranteed directly to the final consumer, regardless of the point of sale, with a faster repair and without displacements:
This commercial guarantee allows consumers and users to contact Nintendo directly, without traveling or intermediaries, instead of going to the store where the Product was purchased by their own means and at their own expense. For the repair of the Product in question, Nintendo sends a courier company to pick up the Product at the address of the consumer and, if it is covered by this commercial warranty, repairs the Product in a period of approximately 15 to 20 days (except for exceptional situations produced for lack of stock of spare parts), returning the product in hand again by courier. This additional right enjoyed by the consumer, and with full cost to Nintendo , prevents the consumer uncomfortable transfers and waiting times.
b) The consumer is exempted from the need to prove that the non-conformity existed at the time of purchase: This Nintendo commercial warranty exempts the consumer from the need to demonstrate that the non-conformity already existed at the time of purchase as it is the Nintendo Technical Assistance Service itself that is responsible for reviewing the defective Product and determining the origin of the damage or defect, repairing free of charge in the event that our technicians determine that it is a material or manufacturing defect in the Product. .