How To View Netflix on Your Nintendo Wii U.
How Can I Watch a Film From Netflix on my Nintendo Wii U?
- If you haven't already, please set up an Internet connection on the Wii U as the Wii U requires a constant internet connection for the Wii U.
- Make sure your Wii U has the latest system update.
- Select the Netflix icon from the Wii U Menu, and follow the on-screen prompts to download
- Netflix from Nintendo eShop.
- If you have previously deleted the Netflix icon, you can still download Netflix through Nintendo eShop.
- Once downloaded, open Download Management and install Netflix.
- Select the Netflix icon from the Wii U Menu.
- Tap "Member Sign In" in the top right corner of the Wii U Gamepad screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter in your Netflix account e-mail address and password, and then tap "Continue" to complete the sign-in process.
I Am Not a Member of Netflix, How Do I Sign Up?
You can sign up to Netflix by visiting signup.netflix.com. From here, you can start your free one month trial. You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and payment details. The Netflix subscription amount will be detailed on the Netflix website.
How Do I Move Video Playback From the TV to the Wii U GamePad?
When playing a film or TV programme, tap the box in the upper-right corner to move the video from your TV to the Wii U GamePad screen.
Tapping the box again will move the video back to your television.
How Do I Remove a Netflix Account from My Nintendo Wii U?
Use the following steps to delete the Netflix shared save data from the Wii U Data Management. This will remove the Netflix account from the Wii U.
From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
Using the Left Stick, scroll to the "Data Management" and press the A Button.
- Select the location of your Netflix save data.
- Select the Netflix save data.
- Select "Shared Save Data."
- Select "Delete," and then select "Delete" again to confirm.