Data Transfer Between USB Devices – Wii U
Before you start
Please make sure that your Wii U Console is switched off before inserting any USB devices. You will need to have configured your USB devices for use with a Wii U Console before you are able to transfer data between them.
- Connect the device with the information you wish to transfer to your Wii U, then turn it on.
- Next, select the data you wish to copy to your system. If there is not enough room on your Wii U Console, you will not be able to complete the process until you free up enough space.
- Once the data has been transferred to your Wii U Console, turn off the console and unplug your USB device.
- Connect the formatted USB device you would like to transfer data to, then turn on your Wii U Console.
- All you need to do now is select the data you wish to transfer, then copy it to the USB.