My Circle Pad isn’t responding properly...
How do I calibrate my Circle Pad?
To calibrate your Circle Pad:
- Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS in the HOME Menu of your Nintendo 3DS, select OTHER SETTINGS and then CIRCLE PAD.
- Confirm the messages that appear on screen until you are asked to move the Circle Pad two or three times in a large circle.
- Follow the instructions and then select NEXT.
- If you see a message that says “Calibration failed. Please try again” then please restart the calibration process.
- Touch REVERT TO DEFAULT SETTINGS to restore the calibration settings to default.
- Move the Circle Pad as instructed on screen – up, down, left and right, so that the corresponding triangles change colour to green.
- If the triangles do not change colour, touch RETRY to restart the calibration process.
- Once completed, finish the calibration process by selecting OK.