How do I perform a System Update on my Nintendo 3DS?
What are the benefits of performing a System Update?
A System Update will allow you to get the most out of your Nintendo 3DS and keep it up-to-date with the latest features and applications.
Performing a Nintendo 3DS System Update
- Ensure your Nintendo 3DS is fully charged and is connected to the internet. Click here for help connecting your Nintendo 3DS to the internet
- Once connected, go to SYSTEM SETTINGS in the HOME menu on your Nintendo 3DS. Next, select OTHER SETTINGS and scroll to the last page and choose SYSTEM UPDATE.
- Read through the update information, you will need to select ACCEPT to continue.
- Your Nintendo 3DS will download and install the update for you.
- When asked, restart the system and you’ll be ready to go.