Nintendo Switch Legal Conditions
NINTENDO IBÉRICA SA (Sole-Shareholder Company), MERCANTIL REGISTRY OF MADRID: VOLUME 8751, FOLIO 51, SECTION 3, SHEET 83162, NIF A78872082
Terms and conditions REPAIR WARRANTY
1. The repair object of this invoice is guaranteed by the Nintendo Technical Assistance Service for a period of six (6) months from the date of delivery of the repaired product. The warranty covers only the repair carried out on the product, both transportation, spare parts and materials and labor, but not other possible faults or anomalies that
could present the repaired product. Nor can claim for new repair under the warranty when the breakdown occurs as a result of improper use of the product or accidental damage. In the event that a product change is made, Nintendo's commercial warranty will apply.
2. For any matter related to this guarantee, it is essential to present this document.
3. The replaced components will be available to the customer at the time of delivery of the repaired product if he / she previously requests them.
4. In case the budget of the repair is not accepted by the client, the product will be returned to the customer against reimbursement (which include management expenses) in the same conditions in which it was delivered before the budget was made.
5. The personal data provided by the clients will be included in a file that is the responsibility of NINTENDO IBÉRICA SA with address at C / Azalea 1 - Building D, Miniparc 1 - El Soto de la Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid), in order to manage and maintain said data for billing purposes and repair guarantee. If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, you must contact Nintendo Ibérica, SA by registered letter to the aforementioned address. The transfer of personal data to Nintendo of Europe GMBH, parent company with headquarters in Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Herriotstrasse 4, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany, is authorized for the purposes of verifying the invoicing of the subsidiary companies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT IRREPARABLE PRODUCTS
In accordance with the provisions of article 2.3 of Royal Decree 58/1988 of January 29, users are informed that this Technical Assistance Service will not repair the following products:
a) Products that have been wet or show signs of humidity.
b) Products that present damages in several components simultaneously, in such a way that the cost of the repair is disproportionate.
c) Products that carry essential components outside Nintendo, or that have been manipulated or modified, so that they could affect the original operation of the product.
In all these cases the product will be considered irreparable since it must be reconstructed again and this reconstruction is not within the possibilities of the Technical Assistance Service since its cost is disproportionate.